Congratulations!!!! on your job!!!

Have to share my good news.  Too soon to celebrate yet but I got an interview
for the job I applied for in Denver!!!

I think I asked earlier if there's anyone on this list out there?  I realize
the music scene isn't the same as Athens but maybe I'm growing up a bit <g>  I
did check Pollstar to see what kinds of bands come through and I'm real
excited about all the bluegrass festivals.

Wish me luck!!  And maybe we can do something about the music scene if I get
out there.  I'll definitely have crash pad room for folks traveling through.

Deb Sommer