Good Luck, Mike.

>How is this going to affect TwangCast?

I laid it all out on the table at the first interview then again at
yesterday's final interview to make sure it doesn't come up somewhere down
the road.
Since the format is basicaly non-competitive, the new boss simply said,
"have a good time" and complimented me on my initiative and entrepreneurial
spirit.

TwangCast is now over 600 titles in the library with this weeks adds
including the Deliberate Strangers, New Ricky Skaggs, Dick Curless, Flat Duo
Jets, String Cheese Incident, "Cry Cry Cry", Steam Donkeys, Countypolitans,
Walter Hyatt and a bunch more Buck Owens and Ray Price. Thanks for asking
Mike
NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net