I wish I could dance, but I was just not born with dance DNA. I can't swang
unless I am behind a guitar, and even then I probably look like a dork.

The strangest line dancing scene I ever saw was when I did an overseas tour.
In Japan, everyone line dances, and it was a trip to see all that going on
while I was playing. Did not matter if I was twangin, playing blues, or rockin
out, they have a line dance for it.....

I took a rockin little combo with me oversea
Played sold out shows for line-dancin Japanese
They got a honky tonk bar now in Seol Korea
Serving Lone Star Beer, I'm here to tell ya