In a message dated 1/21/99 2:27:42 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< <<
  I got you all beat. The Convicts played two shows one summer at different
  nudist camps. You ain't seen nothing till you've seen a 70 year old Granny
  line dancing in nothing but her white fringe cowboy boots.

 You guys played B.A.R.E. Acres?  I wonder if they're still booking.  Hmm --
 well, maybe when the weather warms up.   >>

One of the shows was at BARE. It was way fun - $100, a case of PBR, and all
the ugly naked people we wanted to look at.

Don't know how to get booked there, though. It was arranged through a former
member of the band.

Slim