[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I wish I could dance, but I was just not born with dance DNA. I can't swang
> unless I am behind a guitar, and even then I probably look like a dork.
>
> The strangest line dancing scene I ever saw was when I did an overseas tour.
> In Japan, everyone line dances, and it was a trip to see all that going on
> while I was playing. Did not matter if I was twangin, playing blues, or rockin
> out, they have a line dance for it.....

The starngest I've ever seen here in Utah (which defintely qualifies as strange to
start with) are people line dancing to Michale Jackson's Bad .  Aside from the
dance question, the music that accompanies all of what I've seen just plain  (to
uses Wall's teminology) f*cking sucks.  And the worst has to be "You Gotta Get
Into Reggae, Cowboy."  If Bob Marley could see the bastardization of reggae here,
he'd die again.

Also, the older I get the more I realize that I probably shouldn't be doing
anything that starts with a line. (drug pun intended)

Iceman