It looks as though at long last my new restaurant, Mendo Bistro, will get to
open. Jumped through all the hoops and inspections yesterday and got to cook
a little today. I'll have an open house tomorrow, run through the menu for
family and friends Sunday and if things go super smooth- open Monday. If
things go how they're likely to go- reassess and open Tuesday. The only drag
is there has been a sore throat/flu/bug thing going around that I managed to
get.

Twang content- none except one of my pantry workers is a young HNC country
fan that I've been showing the light.

Nicholas