301 North Main St, Ft Bragg, CA- 10 miles north of Mendocino (insert Doug
Sahm soundbite here). The menu is mostly Northern Mediterranean, lots of
fresh pastas, etc. The website should be a reality in a few weeks- at this
point it's just basically a domain name.

Thanks to all who've wished me luck and if you find yourself in this neck of
the woods come on in.

Nicholas