So anyway, I've returned.  I hope someone out there missed me at least a
little. <g>

What I need to know:

1. Could a couple hundred of you please send me the P2 Best of 1998 list?
I'm assuming Springtime was ranked #1 far ahead of all other contenders.
<g>

2. What's the official P2 take on the Freight Hoppers?

3. I have a recipe for a meatless 'lasagne' made with polenta instead of
those flat noodles that is absolutely to die for.

4. I hear Trio II is no Trio but it ain't bad.  Do I buy Trio II now or wait
until the price drops in a few months?

5. I have moved to a new city and a new job.  I'll tell you about it if any
of you care.