Newly returned Greg Harness asks:

>2. What's the official P2 take on the Freight Hoppers?

I don't think there is one--they don't get discussed around here much,
though I know there are quite a few P2ers who are fans. Including me.

>3. I have a recipe for a meatless 'lasagne' made with polenta instead of
>those flat noodles that is absolutely to die for.

The fluff list would love to hear about it. What's the fluff list, you ask?
It's a long story, but basically, it was created so that people could plan
parties, trysts, and other meetings during Twangfest and at other times
without cluttering up the main list. It's also a haven for those who
believe that there is meaning to be found in the endless Miracle Whip vs.
mayo debate. It is not, and should not be, a place to discuss music or
related topics that belong on P2 itself. To subscribe, go to
www.nashvegas.com/listserv.

--Amy