>Which reminds me, any minor or major Drake fan want to offer up a good
>starting point into that artist's catalog? I need to go buy yet another CD
>that I've never gonna have enough time to appreciate to its fullest. Sigh...

as a starting point and ending point i always turn to five leave left which
will forever remind me of the dark brooding period of time when i discovered
this dark brooding piece of work....drake is one of those artists that you
tend to love or hate and i do love his work although he is one of those i
listen to only when in a certain mood....and usully that mood is dark when i
do....give all his work a chance but i do suggest five leaves to begin
with....

as for kelly willis and her version....i love her new record but her version
of "time has told me" just doesn't quite work for me....that is probably
largely due to the fact that i enjoy the original so much but her version
just doesn't capture the mood of drake's....now, if her cover opens some eyes
and makes people wonder who nick drake is then ms. willis will have done a
lot of good...i do hope more will check drake out and maybe this is a
start....

of course lucinda williams did a very nice cover of drake's "which will" that
is as brooding as drake so often was but then for some reason i believe drake
and lucinda might have been able to relate on certain issues....the woman
knows how to brood pretty well as she has shown....