Okay, so, I'm doing a bit of research is support of a screed I'm
a-screeding. Five (5! Count 'em!) minutes into it, I found myself reading,
over on Addicted to Noise, a review of Trio II by one Kevin John.

I quote, with elipses:

"Eroding Trio II's impact potential even further is the fact that it
features a less stellar collection of songwriters than its predecessor. The
names here are Neil Young, favorite standby the Carter Family and Randy
Newman... blah blah blah blah.... After that, you get Kieran Kane and Jamie
O'Hara (of the O'Kanes, remember them?), producer John Starling, 'one of
today's  most respected bluegrass performers' Del McCoury (who?) and some
other folks whose names I'll forget the millisecond I stop typing them."

Ha! Ha! What a card.

(This quote is only incidental to the topic of my screed. I'm after bigger
fish to shoot.)

--Cheryl Cline