Nice idea and I would truly like to but just went out to my car here in good
old northern Utah and theres another two inches of white shit on it.  It's
new and it didn't come from seagulls, and more of its still flying.  I guess
I'll just have hang out with the cd player for another week cause it ain't
supposed to snow tonight but a new colder nortern storm front should arrive
late tomorrow.  Oh well, the Mandy Barnett is hot enough and I'm still having
trouble getting the Chris Webster to vacate a spot in carousel.  No top 10
yet cause I haven't had a chance to listen to everything that will be
released before Jan. 2000.

Iceman

ps The Tom Waits si great and the new Robert Cray (all three cuts I've had a
chance listen too seems headed that way, too.  Oh yeah top tens when only a
month ago I was seeing us debate a thread on 1999, the year the music died.
What happened?