At 8:11 AM -0400  on 4/9/99, James Gerard Roll wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Bob Soron wrote:
>
>> If I weren't seeing The World's Allegedly Best Living Songwriter Who
>> Was So Bad I Couldn't Wait to Walk Out on Him (hi Deb#s) tomorrow
>

>WHo is Bob/Deb referring to here??  This is too intriguing <g> . . .

OK, just a small hint: His first name is Vic and a local paper
misspelled his last name as Chestnut. He opened for the Cowboy Junkies
a few years ago and in self-defense I lasted a lot longer than most of
the crowd. Until then, the Junkies had shown great taste in opening
acts, but Vic packed the theater's foyer and restrooms.

Bob