[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 >> If I weren't seeing The World's Allegedly Best Living Songwriter Who
 >> Was So Bad I Couldn't Wait to Walk Out on Him (hi Deb#s) tomorrow..

Bob, I must have just flown right by your reference <g>  I haven't seen Vic
in a few months but I hear his shows have been great solo or with a band.
you'll have to let me know.

 >WHo is Bob/Deb referring to here??  This is too intriguing <g> . . .

 <<OK, just a small hint: His first name is Vic and a local paper
 misspelled his last name as Chestnut. He opened for the Cowboy Junkies
 a few years ago and in self-defense I lasted a lot longer than most of
 the crowd. Until then, the Junkies had shown great taste in opening
 acts, but Vic packed the theater's foyer and restrooms.

It's Vic Chesnutt, one of Athens' GA's favorite sons.  And Bob as I told you,
he's hit or miss -- I've seen him hundreds of times and left a few but since
he bolted from his tour "About to Choke" two years back, he's been a little
impish angel.  I've still failed to catch him with Lambchop (love that album)
but the solo shows I've seen in the last year are on my list of best shows.

Deb#s