Thanks, Jon, for the kind words. What Jon forgot to mention is that even
though they were shorthanded for the evening, due to their
accordian/keyboard player being out of the country, Prospect Hill still
kicked our collective Holsum ass (though I'd venture to say we're slightly
prettier). Y'all need to venture to Northern Ky or pony up for a world
tour, because these guys are gooood.

As for the inspiration behind Jolene, consider that, even though it
doesn't rhyme, "Don Yates" has the same number of syllables as "Jolene."
Though I don't remember Don's smile being like a breath of spring or his
voice soft like summer rain....

Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]