No, no diss at all implied vis-a-vis Anderson and Morlix, two of my
favorite musicians.  It just felt ironic to be calling them "side
players" since they're so celebrated in that capacity that they've
almost become stars in their own right.  Even though neither is a
front person, their "side" work is so remarkable that both have
plenty of fans, a reputation of their own, etc...

I'd even argue that Dwight's not entirely "Dwight" without Anderson
and that Gurf was a crucial aspect of those Lucinda albums, etc...

--junior