Phew...  Good, you got me worried there. <g>  I'm with you.  I believe they
are both absolutely essential to both Dwight and Lucinda's sound
respectively...  Both artists would be hard pressed to find players with
such taste and with such affinity for the aesthetic of their songs...

Yep, totally agree with you on that last statement...  Both are indeed
extraordinary players...

morgan