> PS: Anyone captivated by the new Jason Faulkner?
>
> Jerry

Listening to this now, after seeing him open for
Mercury Rev Sunday.  It's still sinking in as an
album, but "My Lucky Day" and "Eloquence"
are brilliant, brilliant pop gems.  A good follow-on
from his previous work.  Haven't heard his first solo,
but it sounds very Jellyfish (w/o the Beatles/Queen
bombast) and Grays-ish.

Twang-ish:  opinions on Red Star Belgrade?  I love
"Saddest Girl" with its slow, hypnotic guitar and
male/female vocals, have been stalling on buying
a full-length for a while now, and now it's in "this
song will repeat on your mental jukebox until you
buy the cd" mode.

Chris
np:  Falkner out, Kodo's _Sai-so_ in.