BARNARD wrote:

> And as you probably know, SGs won't stay in tune worth a damn either.
> Must be a cursed body shape or something <g>.

I think it has to do with the EBO necks being not very precisely made.
If I'm in tune in open E, then almost nothing else is.

> Those Danelectro-style basses always sound nice to me, although they
> obviously don't have the all-purpose overall quality of a P-bass.

I played one of those today and I liked it pretty good, but it still
doesn't have that long, unctuous sustain that I need for KRhodes new stuff.

--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records