> As far as a Twin Reverb goes, that should be a great amp for
> steel.  Here's what Jerry Byrd has to say about it in the book
> "The Hawaiian Steel Guitar and Its Great Hawaiian Musicians"
> (edited by Lorene Ruymar, published by Centerstream Press):

Well, of course, just as soon as I read this paragraph I hustled over to
amazon.com, pulled up this book's entry, and in addition to a fine review
from some guy named Bechtel, I found this, which tickled my funnybone:

Amazon.com Sales Rank: 184,595

I guess that puts it a couple of notches shy of the best-seller list...

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/