><<   There just
> aren't many artists in any genre as influential as Cash >>

True, but is it only my imagination that he doesn't really get discussed
here all that much? I also don't see him show up much on the playlists that
get posted, at least relative to some of the other classic country folks...

On another subject, a couple of month ago I picked up the essential Ray
Price disc after hearing the raves from others on list.  Question:  who is
the high harmony singer on those amazing shuffles on the second half of the
disc? Wow, does he sound frickin great singing along with Ray's big
baritone...