From: Robin Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 11:52 AM
To: passenger side
Subject: Doo Rag

Does anyone on the list know anything about about a cd called "Chuncked and
Muddled" by Doo Rag, on Bloat Records? The somewhat self-consciously retro
packaging has a 1994 copyright.
Someone I work with just handed it to me, and said "You're always listening
to that yee haw stuff, you might like this."
She was right. It sounds a little like Beck playing the blues. Very lo fi
production. It's curiously hypnotic. I can't stop listening to it.