Jon Johnson wrote:
>keep expecting to see a southern rock revival at some
>point, though despite noble attempts by the likes of
>Raging Slab and Pride and Glory, I don't think it's
>gonna happen.

Pumpskully is proudly and nobly carrying the torch.
I think they're based in KY, but they play Nashville often.
The Slobberbone/Pumpskully bill at SXSW was my favorite.
Actually, Tip, a Pumpskully side project, is playing in town tonight.
Twangfest alumni, Blue Tick, are headlining the show.

marie (Pumpskully, the future of Southern.....ah, forget it.)