It's still a ways in the future, but I wanna make sure Cox isn't able to
duck out by making some lame excuse about "important other plans" (which
for Jim usually means something like watching Scott McCaughey eat dinner
at Mama's).  Deborah and I are gonna be havin' a li'l party for P2ers on
Saturday May 15th, beginning sometime in the early evening.  I'll be
makin' margaritas, and she'll be whippin' up some tasty snacks.  I'll post
more details when we get closer to the date, but get ready to have some
good, clean fun. (heh heh)  We'd also love to meet some of you NW lurker
types who have kept to yourselves so far, so don't be shy.  P2ers from
other parts of the country (and the world) are also welcome, if they're
crazy enough to travel to Seattle for a party.  Anyway, I'll post an
update with directions, etc. in early May -- if you don't see it, just
email me.--don