Don,

This sounds really fun.  Unfortunately, I'll be in Chicago
for a conference at that time.  Darn, I was going to bring all of my Jeff
Lynne stuff for your listening pleasure.

Thanks for the invite and I wish I could have made it.

Jerry

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Don Yates wrote:

> It's still a ways in the future, but I wanna make sure Cox isn't able to
> duck out by making some lame excuse about "important other plans" (which
> for Jim usually means something like watching Scott McCaughey eat dinner
> at Mama's).  Deborah and I are gonna be havin' a li'l party for P2ers on
> Saturday May 15th, beginning sometime in the early evening.  I'll be
> makin' margaritas, and she'll be whippin' up some tasty snacks.  I'll post
> more details when we get closer to the date, but get ready to have some
> good, clean fun. (heh heh)  We'd also love to meet some of you NW lurker
> types who have kept to yourselves so far, so don't be shy.  P2ers from
> other parts of the country (and the world) are also welcome, if they're
> crazy enough to travel to Seattle for a party.  Anyway, I'll post an
> update with directions, etc. in early May -- if you don't see it, just
> email me.--don

Jerry Curry - Spectre Booking
Independence, Oregon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques.  -- Art Linkletter