On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Don Yates wrote:
> We'll be sure to play some Moonshine Willy in your honor.<g>  And if
> you're really lucky, maybe by the end of the night some unfortunate NW
> P2er will be assuming the Purcell position in front of our toilet
> bowl.--don

Don.....you're a genious, my new band name...."The Purcell Position"
I love it, catchy.....rolls off the tongue, and the journalists will
be continually inquiring about the meaning of the name.

Jeff Lynne Productions Present.........The debut album by the Independence
(Podunk) Oregon sensation(s) that's sweeping the nation, The Purcell
Position.

The Purcell Position - Yanni's Alright (LynneisGod 001)

10 glorious full stereo mega-compressed and overdubbed tracks
featuring:

- There's Not Enough Mousse In The World
- Riding' the Porcelin Bus
- Chucking My Life Away
- Bad Alt-Country Blues (The Windy City Song)
- Drummers/Rhythm Guitarists Need Love Too
- Your Favorite Band Sucks, Let Me Tell You Why
- Wildcat Dribble (Drivel) *duet with Ashley Judd
- Court Braggasdocio
- Fastest Mouth In the Queen City
- The Scorchers Rule My World

and special hidden/bonus track:

Talkin' Big @ Twangfest (But Sleepin' Like a Baby)

Sorry.....fluff sometimes cannot be contained and limited to it's proper
location.

Best & see some of you in June.  Can't wait.

Jerry