Marie says:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >geez, but how do you really feel....what's up with such completely
> >"mean-spirited" attacks on critics that for some reason are not
> liked....what
> >a waste of time...
>
> That was nothing. If you really want to see insults and venom
> hurled about, bring up the 'M' word. Marcus...as in Greil.

Though I generally dislike his writing style, and though I think _Invisible
Republic_ has a lot of dopey stuff ("who is Willie," anyone?), Marcus has
written some good things, as well - and in the area of pure malice and
sleazy personal attack he can't hold a candle to Wilonsky.

Jon Weisberger, Kenton County, KY  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger