>What people see or hear in this act, I don't get. Oh, wait, they have
>women who bare parts of thier bodies. That must be it.
>
>Matt "New wave dance craze it's still rock and roll to me" Benz

Oh jeez, Matt, since when do you start complaining about women on stage
showing parts of their bodies?

I'm on digest so I'm kinda jumping in on the tail end of the whole
bluegrass hack band stealing jobs from the real guys thing, but it strikes
me as incredibly distasteful. Should there be a bluegrass INS to keep all
those outsiders from stealing jobs from our boys? Begin the thinning of the
herd!! Christ, and people ask me why we (tmp) don't play bluegrass
festivals. Because no one in any seedy rock club in America is going to
judge whether we're fit to represent a entire genre. Why are people in the
bluegrass clique so defensive and insular?

I hate to be all hippie, but isn't music supposed to be unifying and all
that? What the hell is with all this snide divisive shit? Let damn Darius
Rucker play the mandolin fer chrissakes. It's an instrument, not the holy
grail.

cherilyn.