> It seems to me he made a career out of recycling Ayn Rand (Anthem)

You say recycle, I say homage.  Potayto, potahto.
Anything that interests kids in searching out books...
blablabla.  Fun to have read "The Fountainhead", then
sought out the Gary Cooper film, as a kid, because of
that band's influence.

> Ray Bradury (Martian Chonicles)
>
> -- J.C. Moretta

Are you talking about "The Body Electric"?  Android
similarities, but nothing beyond that.  I don't *think*
he (NP) ever wrote anything directly relating to RB,
though Frank Black did ("Cult of Ray").

Personally, I've been disappointed with the last few
Rush albums, particularly _Test for Echo_.  "Dog Years"
gets my vote for worst Peart lyrics.  Silly metaphor,
bad rhymes, etc.  Hoping they spring back to "must
buy" status in my book.

In college, I seriously lusted after a hanging poster
of Peart w/ drum kit on a wooden raft in the middle
of a river - it was a promo for Tama (I think), hung
in the window of the local music shop.  Very cool
image.

Chris
np: Scud Mtn Boys, Dance the Night Away