> I stopped buying records after Grace Under Pressure. Though, a
> friend made me a tape of Roll The Bones ("no synths!") which I
> liked well enough. My fave stuff is the Permanent Waves-Moving
> Pictures-Signals trio, it's been downhill since then.
>
> Living in the limelight,
> Dave

Ditto, except I'd move the bar one album to the right and
include Grace Under Pressure.  Anyone else go to a Rush
show during that tour?  Remember the collective "ooooh!"
when the lights went down and the cheesy souvenir caps
turned out to have glow-in-the-dark paint on the "p/g" logo?

Now that's something you won't see at a twang show. :)

Actually, I might even bump it to include Power Windows,
just for "Marathon" - "is it living or just existence?  Yeah,
you! Takes a little more persistence to get up and go the
distance..."  Admiration in spades for Peart's ability to
pull some unexpected and complex rhyme schemes
together.

Chris
ob:Twang - was down in Portland this weekend for the
Mark Eitzel show, and a Gourds album was playing
over the speakers at the Bridgeport brewery.  Very
fine music.