At 12:45 PM 4/27/99 EDT, you wrote:

> Was just listening to "All About Town" the other day and one
>song (Arianne, maybe) really sounded like it could have been off
>of "Abbey Road."

Yeah, I can hear that...it's such a great record!  This may sound kooky,
but "The Window Song" is a perfect Sugar tune.  Can't you see Bob singing
that one?

>Not sure who to be impressed with - the producers or the band,
>but it led me to believe that they should be *alot* more popular
>than they are.

Damn straight!  I'd like to see 'em selling more records, although I must
admit I have no idea how well they're doing presently, but could only
speculate.

morgan