>> That's what those slicksters of the Nashville machine will do to you.
>
>Heh. Yeah, I hear one of those slicksters has stooped to playing bluegrass these
>days. What's that stuff got to do with the V-Roys?

that's what i was going to say - aren't both albums produced
by the "twangtrust?"

although certain songs on the album are more produced than
"just add ice" if it smacks of 'abbey road," as i suggested
that's not a bad thing.

while we're on the subject, saw a spoof of one of those vh-1
behind the scenes things on snl.  it was the capt. and
tenille's response to sgt. pepper.  that's where there whole
gig came from.  you know sgt./captain and their album was in
response to sgt. pepper - it was pretty funny.

-John