Greetings,

I have a configuration need that I haven't seen asked about before.

I would like the postfix smtp client to save email if it receives certain
return codes, such as 5.7.1. This would be in addition to generating a dsn.
More specifically, postfix is relaying email, that relay is rejecting email
because of structural issues in the email, and I would like to understand more
about these errors.

The only way I can see to do this would be to use bcc maps, then use dsn data
to filter out and discover the rejected messages. However, this would involve
storing quite a bit of unnecessary data.