From: Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>
Date: Monday, 20 June 2022 at 12:24 AM
To: ran...@skurelabs.com <ran...@skurelabs.com>
Cc: Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>, postfix-devel@postfix.org
<postfix-devel@postfix.org>
Subject: Re: Quarantine message using milter
ran...@skurelabs.com:
[ Charset windows-1252 converted... ]
> Hi Wietse,
>               We are still stuck on quarantining the message. I have come
> across one of your post https://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1618714

That is NOT me. That is someone who calls themselves "Noway2 (Programmer)".

To investigate where your mail is, follow my instructions that I
already posted in this thread.

- Use MY instructions in my earlier reply to find the QUEUE ID fron
the MAILLOG file (grep milter-quarantime).

- Use MY instructions in my earlier reply to view other Postfix
activitiy with another grep command.

- Use MY instructions in my earlier reply to find the message in
the queue with mailq command.

        Wietse