Hello list!

I'm trying to move my aliases to ldap. It's somewhat working right now but I have a question.

It seems that Postfix searches the database by the username part of the email account. For example if I send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note that bensa.ar doesn't exist on the internet) Postfix checks for "norberto" not "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

main.cf:

alias_maps              = hash:/etc/mail/aliases
                          ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases.cf

ldap-aliases.cf:

bind                    = no
server_host             = ldap://127.0.0.1/
search_base             = ou=users,dc=bensa,dc=ar
scope                   = sub
size_limit              = 1
query_filter            = (&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)(mail=%s))
result_attribute        = mailLocalAddress

$ ldapsearch -x 'uid=nbensa' mailLocalAddress mail

dn: uid=nbensa,ou=users,dc=bensa,dc=ar
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailLocalAddress: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I change query_filter to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" then it works, but then I loss the ability to do virtual domains.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I don't know what.

Many thanks in advance,
Norberto