Hi,

I need to be able to BOTH forward email and, optionally, deliver it locally as well. I think I've gone about this wrong but it's easy to change...

Everything is in ldap. I've been using virtual_alias_maps to hold the forwarding information. What happens there though is that if it hits there it never tries to store the mail locally. What I want is to figure out how to get this behavior:

1.  If user has forwarding set, forward the mail
2.  if user wants local deliver, deliver it locally

These are independent of each other and are easily determined from ldap.

I know I'm missing out on some easy way to do this.

Thanks,

Aaron Bennett