On 8/4/2008 9:10 PM, fajar wrote:
Why are you using sender verification? You should NOT use SAV for all
messages, only for messages destined to domains that you control or have
already gotten permission to do SAV for, or you WILL evenutally get
blacklisted.

Please post postconf -n output...

This response wasn't generated by our postfix server, but, by remote
destination mail server, and I believe it is Exim mail server. Our postfix
mail server is working fine. It can send to other mail server without
problem. Thanks.

Sorry... I thought that was from your logs...

Obviously, then, THEY are trying to perform sender verification on you AFTER they have already accepted your message for delivery - which means they are engaging in backscatter.

Still no postconf -n output - how do you expect anyone to help?

--

Best regards,

Charles