This is an answer from ANS Notification system

Bad response. Specify actionid, PIN, alarmid, entityid, ruleid and send a
letter again. [EMAIL PROTECTED] entity=<UNKNOWN> alarm=0 action=UNKNOWN rule=0

 First 20 lines of your mail follows:
==================
* Stan Hoeppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Is the CIDR file a plain text flat file?  Do I need to run any commands
> against it to do the binary conversions or is that something Postfix does

flat file, no need to do anything

> I.e., can I just edit my access file, converting the dotted doubles,
> triples, and quads to CIDR slash notation, and use it as my CIDR file?

Just don't forget to use cidr:/file instead of hash:/file

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155