(Not my question, but since Victor doesn't do offlist mails...)

I am interested to learn how multiple x.509 certificates/hostnames are
supported by postfix.

Patrick suggested you can use SubjectAlternativeName to have multiple
hostnames, which is ok if you self-generate certificates.

I wonder if there is a way to integrate SNI with STARTTLS. It might be a
problem because the localpart @domain.tld is only known after the rcpt-to
line is given. SNI should allow multiple certificate files.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155