* Stan Hoeppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thanks for the pruning tips Ralf.  I figured some of those were dead,
> just hadn't bothered to do any verification recently.

There COULD be something in the logs. It can be dangerous to leave
those old entries in, since the DNS servers could return 127.0.0.1
anytime...

If the admins are pissed off enough.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155