Zitat von Stan Hoeppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

In this scenario you're better off trying to help others clean up their
networks than to try to block or filter based on the content.  As you
stated, they are the Gorillas of mail and you can't really block them.
So, work with them.  Believe it or not, these records are published
because people are behind those phone numbers and addresses.  Help them
to do their jobs by getting them the information they need.

OrgAbuseHandle: HOTMA-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Hotmail Abuse
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-425-882-8080
OrgAbuseEmail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry but i have to disagree in this case. MSN/Hotmail has not really done anything for a long time to get rid of the spammers and there Abuse-Desk is some kind of bad-joke. We regularly get answers like "you need a Hotmail account to report spam" or "the injection IP is not in our network so its not our problem" or "it is no Hotmail sender address" from them.

Because of this we have decided to block Hotmail servers for our most affected accounts. No one who cares should use Hotmail anyway.

Regards

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org