Hi,

Running 2 servers, different locations geographically. I'd like to have them both store emails for a domain locally, and transfer them between each other. The virtual_alias_maps/domains are stored in a mysql db thats already being replicated. Mainly I just need a configuration that if email comes into server 1, it gets stored locally, and send off to server 2, then stored locally on server 2.

I have thought about running rsync and just keeping the Mailbox directories sync'd, but then there's a time delay.

Configuration on the 2 servers are pretty much identical. I just want email to be stored both places for complete redundancy.

Any ideas?

Thanks.