Thanks!
I'll try.

--- On Wed, 9/3/08, Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: _checks in a postfix instance?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "postfix users list" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 9:33 AM

Jannis Kafkoulas wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> Actually I wanted to use it in production after a successful test,
> but as I see now I should change my mind and use a "real" new
instance.
> But I'm afraid that would cause new problems, look, what I exactly
need:

> We communicate with some partner companies in an extranet.
> If an email
> a) goes to the partner @example_domain1.com  (then send it to the 2nd
> instance) and
> b) this email contains a specific string in the subject ([CR])
>
> then it should be rejected or otherwise delievered to @dst_domain1.com
> (by 2nd instance).

Rethink your setup.  Do not reject mail from a second instance
of postfix.

You may have better luck using a more flexible content filter,
such as custom SpamAssassin rules to do what you need.  If you
really need to reject the unwanted mail, you need to use a
smtpd_proxy_filter or milter to examine the mail before it is
queued.  There are several milters that make use of
SpamAssassin, or amavisd-new is reported to work well as a
smtpd_proxy_filter.

--
Noel Jones