On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Brian Evans - Postfix List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is caused by not having permit_mynetworks as the first restriction.
> First restriction wins and this is being rejected by
> reject_unauth_destination because you told it to ignore people on your
> network.
>
> Brian

I made the following change in my config:

email:~# postconf -n
[...]
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,      reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,          reject_unknown_helo_hostname
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,      reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,        reject_unauth_destination,
reject_rbl_client
sbl.spamhaus.org,       permit
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtpd_scache
smtpd_use_tls = yes

It appears everything is working fine and the restrictions appear to be working.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake :D