Hi Brian,

2008/9/8 Brian Evans - Postfix List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> SPF running in conjunction with Postfix will only do verification.
> http://www.openspf.org/Software lists the packages known to work properly.
> What makes you think you have a problem?

I should have been more specific. I've had a couple of cases of
forwarded mail being rejected by servers doing SPF checks and
obviously the sender doesn't match my server since it's forwarded
mail. That's why I've been looking at SRS.

> That said, make sure to police your users effectively. Use antivirus and
> antispam (do install spamassassin).
> Read through http://www.openspf.org/ for issues on SPF. REQUIRE SASL for
> users on untrusted networks.

At the moment the server already uses a few RBL's, greylisting and
clam-av. But it only accepts mail. It isn't set up to allow any
sending from users. SASL is already required for the servers used by
clients to send out mail.

Thanks
Guy

--