----- Originálna Správa -----
Od: mouss
Komu: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Poslaná: 23.09.2008 09:56
Predmet: Re: header_checks

> Meno wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > I am trying to fetch mails wit h empty Return-Path: mail header
> > with header_checks, but unsucessfully...
>
> what do you mean by fetch? header_checks don\'t fetch mail.
>

> > header_checks=pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks
> >
> > header_checks:
> > /^Return-Path:\\\\s+\\\\/          REJECT
> >
> > Does this format correct?
>
> No. it would be
> /^Return-Path:\\s*$/          REJECT
>
> but where did you see messages with an empty Return-Path. This header
> should not be present on the wire. it should only be added at delivery time.

The Return-Path is empty in cases when I get a fake mailer-daemon notification
from the internet as spam.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Non Delivery Notification

/^Return-Path:\\s*$/            REJECT   - it did not work

Sorry, in my last mail a did a mistake, not
/^Return-Path:\\\\s+\\\\/          REJECT  but

/^Return-path:\\s*/           REJECT

http://www.pnp.sk -  pridajte svoje fotky na PaciNepaci