David Ballano wrote:
whow  I don't understant too much,

I want that  all the mail that arrive to [EMAIL PROTECTED] goes to
david unix account.  that is what I think  /etc/postfix/virtual does,
and is what I read in the docs

virtual can redirect mail to wherever you want. to redirect to a unix account, simply use a domain that is listed in mydestination. so in your case you can use [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

what you are now using works, because "david" is converted to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" thanks to append_at_myorigin.

this means unix account ? > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

so I'm confused now sorry... what I have tu put in myorigin?,
ballano.net  and change the virtual file, isnt it?

no, you need to do nothing. I was simply warning you that is safer to use an fqdn address inside virtual. "david" is not an fqdn address (more precisely, it has no domain part).