On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 11:31:32AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Many thanks for the help mouss, and my apologies for my hiatus...
>
> As per my email, I am using NIS and DBM aliases foor all of my users and
> aliases for them.
>
> What I must do is forward *ALL* email for say example.net to a Microsoft
> Exchange server, this forward to happen blindly and I do not wish to manage
> alias tables for users on the PF relay.  I do however wish to process the
> email for spam and AV in the same way that I would for my regular accounts.

Are you confusing the words "forward" and "relay"?

    - Forward:  Take email destined for recipient A and forward it
      to recipient B instead of (or sometimes in addition to)
      delivering it to A's mailbox.

    - Relay: Route mail addressed to one or more recipients to a
      a suitable gateway responsible for handling mail to those
      recipients.

Forwarding is generally done via address rewriting, while relaying
is done via transport/nexthop selection.

--
        Viktor.