Hi,

Currently my virtual_mailbox_maps are being accessed by:

virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_vmd.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_vmm.cf

It has been said here many times that it is better to use proxy:mysql:
instead, but I'm confused about implementation...

Is it simply a matter of adding the proxy: prefix to the map location?
Or do I need to do something else (in main.cf or master.cf) to set up
the proxy service?

Reading http://www.postfix.org/proxymap.8.html doesn't really say what
is needed to be done to actually *implement* this or switch an existing
system to using it, other than simply adding the proxy: prefix...

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

Charles