I have a question that may not be for the Postfix mailing list but I
thought I would ask here first. Does anyone know of a utility (command
line preferably) that can take a mailbox from the server and connecting
via IMAP or POP export (download) the data as a .pst file? We are looking
to download the .pst files for archiving purposes so in the future someone
could, in theory, just import it into Outlook and download it. The same
holds true for any such utility for Thunderbird. I know there are a few
companies such as Mailtrust that offer the service but I am looking for a
tool we can utilize in house. Thank you for any suggestions.

Regards,

Ryan Klein